Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi, I'm cute!

I love my moms kisses, especially when she gets me right in the neck!
Can you count all the roles on my arms?

I love to smile and laugh, I laugh the hardest when mommy, daddy or big brother squeeze my thighs or tickle under my chin.
I'm seeing new things each day
I love to chew on my fingers, yum!

6 comments :

Adele said...

SO.DANG.CUTE!

Mimi said...

Cute cute cute!!

What a handsome little man!!

Tammy and Mark said...

Ashley, Caleb is so cute!!! I can't believe how big is, he is growing so fast!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

He's so adorable. Love his smile!

Julie and Spencer said...

Cute baby pictures Ashley!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I love his rolls! Betsey was getting some rolls, but then she started sleeping through the night and that slowed down her weight gain. He's super adorable, down to the dimples on his sweet little hands! Boy please!