Jake and I went on a double date after the colon cancer 5k (see post below) with his cousin Brooke and her husband Brian from AZ. It was such a blast! We went on a ferry that docked from Seattle to
Bainbridge Island, a cute little island with beautiful homes and cute little shops. The afternoon couldn't have been more beautiful on the love boat! The view from the ferry as we sailed away of the Seattle sky line was breath taking, and besides the wind, it was so peaceful on the water. We talked and laughed and shared heart to hearts, we love Brooke and Brian and wish we lived closer!

I love him

Who is this good
lookin' fella? Mine!

Jake and I

Brian, Brooke and Jake... Brooke did a little Titanic reenactment and I wish I got a picture of it ;)
After the love boat we went out to dinner and ate some yummy food! Thanks guys for such a fun night, and thanks to Jake's aunt Janet and uncle Keith for watching all the kids :)
2 comments :
Ashley, YOU and JAKE are too cute! A BEAUTIFUL couple!!!
How FUN! This was SO fun, I am so glad you were able to spend it with us. We haven't been on here in forever, your pics are cute! Love you and miss you guys. I wish we lived closer too! Give Jonathan a big fat kiss for me.
Post a Comment