Just a few pictures of Jonathon's preschool beach day at Saltwater state park we went to last week.
We had never been to this beach and it is amazing!
The tide was way back and there were gigantic starfish, shells and the biggest crabs I had ever seen!
Such a beautiful and fun day, even though walking over tons of rocks, shell and seaweed in sandals with my broken toes was a challenge! :)
Jonathon had a blast with his teacher and his buddies discovering everything, holding the starfish, looking under rocks for sea urchins and finding huge shells.
We're going to miss the beach being so close to us, 15 min. away, when we move. But... the beaches in CA are the most beautiful just a few hours away, so it's ok.
Just a little picture of my weight loss, almost there!!
Sleepy baby picture, I love watching him when he sleeps, little angel :)








.gif)
3 comments :
Awesome pics of Jonathon at the beach. Caleb is adorable, and you look so THIN!!!
great job with the weightloss! I know first hand how great it feels to look in the mirror and see huge changes!! nice job!
How awesome! What a fun beach for kids (and adults)!
And... you look FABULOUS!!! What are you doing? I need some tips......
Post a Comment