Friday, April 9, 2010

Fresno Zoo

A couple days after we arrived in Fresno we met up with my family and we all went to the Fresno Zoo. I remember coming to this zoo when I was Jonathon's age and it was a fun experience for Jake and I taking both the boys. Jonathon loved all the animals, especially the monkeys. An orangutan picked his nose and ate it (I know, so gross) and Jonathon saw. He got the biggest kick out of that and laughed so hard while telling everyone what the monkey did. It was a beautiful day and Caleb slept most of the time. I think the sun was a little bright for him though. I love creating these special memories with my family and extended family. Caleb did great on his first zoo outing! I don't know if he actually saw any animals when he was awake though :)

Visiting the Giraffe's! So cool, except for their tongues, long and slimy like snakes!
Visiting the tortoises with Grandma
sleepy baby at the zoo
Jonathon loving the blue cotton candy
Taking a lunch break
Jonathon measuring himself up to a Gorilla! Almost!
My sis and I eating our favorite pink popcorn, I remember eating this when we were little kids, it's the best!
Jonathon feeding the animals
Visiting the cute, but smelly, elephants :)

1 comment :

Jennefer said...

How cute! Great pictures!