Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

That's right, you heard it right! Do these look amazing or what!? I found this recipe from the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book and I can't wait to make these soon, thought I would share the love :)

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
2 pounds of cream cheese at room temp (4 8 oz. pckgs.)
30 Oreo cookies plus 12 extra crushed
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
4 eggs at room temp
1 cup of sour cream

Preheat your oven to 275 degrees and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy and smooth, remembering to scrape down the sides. Pour in the sugar and blend well. Add in each egg one at a time beating until blended. Pour in the sour cream and continue to mix. Stir in the crushed Oreo bits and blend well. Place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner and spoon the cheesecake mixture over each Oreo almost all the way to the top of each well.

Bake in the preheated over for 12 minutes then rotate and bake for 12 more or until set. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes then on a rack until cooled completely. Keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving or eating.

1 comment :

Adele said...

I saw this recipe on a cooking blog I read and it looks heavenly... Yum...