Friday, April 25, 2014

April Happenings

Isabella's first time on a swing!  She was so happy! I wasn't sure how she would take to it since she doesn't like when Jake throws her up in the air like the boys did ;) She was overjoyed though and on cloud nine and stayed on the swing for 30 minutes. It was such a tender moment as a mom, I had just as much joy watching her and will remember it always. 


We had a fun park date with Chelsea and the kids while they were in town


Little rascals :) love these kiddos

Proud of our first grader, 100% on spelling test, and an A on his sea life project

Play time during a Texas spring storm

Easter bunny hunt and carnival at the recreation center in town 

Triple chocolate cake I made for our ward silent auction to help our girls and boys get to camp! Yum!

Her first spaghetti! She loves it, Italian might be her favorite like mama! 

All dressed for church, my little doll

Visited Jonathon's class to see the baby chicks that hatched, soooo adorable. I want one.


My cleaning boy, he loves to help mama

1 comment :

Ashley Schill said...

I want some of that cake! YUM! I love Isabella's grey and pink dress with adorable headband! Way to get child labor started young! Caleb looks like he is really scrubbing that toilet well! That's so nice that you get to see Chelsea and her kids often!