skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Christmas is coming :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours. We love our friends and family so much and appreciate all you have done for us! May we feel the Savior's love and the peace He brings at this time and always. Happy New Year too, may 2009 be filled with many blessings :)
6 comments :
Can you believe this snow? Crazy! I love the picture of you guys in front of the Christmas tree. Beautiful!
I was looking at Jonathan at the part the other night and it just seems like he's grown up so much! He is so cute... and I loved the boots! BE careful driving to Cali.
and have a great Christmas. Ca me when you get back!
Merry Christmas! I love you guys!
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas, and have fun with your family!!!
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Jonathan is getting! Merry Christmas!
Love the pics! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment